Pages

Search This Blog



wElCOME aLL...

aLL abOard....

Come AnD LeTS jOin Me To The AdvenTuRe Of My Life...
(AdvEnTure Lah SgT..iT WAS JuS iNViTATAtIOn To TreAT hAHAha..)

My LifE, sAD, hAPPy wILL bE sHARE wITH u...

NjOY... =)



Thursday, June 17, 2010

time to think...

ok...first of ol, i need to calm myself....

this life is too short...

what happen to ur motto - "live life to the fullest"...

be a person u used to be..happy, cheering, and do whatever u want...

there's a lot goals i need to achieve...

there's so many places i need to visit...

there's so much love i need to feel..

and there's so much hearts that i need to conquere..

i'm not strong not a quiter either...

there might be a time that i need to express myself wit tears and yelling and some argument and ...

there's a time misunderstanding and hatred take place...

but i won't give up..

i know, if no one loves me ..

Still.... Allah loves me....

No comments:

Post a Comment